Unfortunately I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place regarding the 2 great dogs that we have. Due to the amount of fatigue that is really hitting me and the fact that I can't drive after all of the seizures that I had, our 2 dogs Sterling and Maysi are not getting the attention that they need and deserve.
We've decided that it's in their best interest to be owned by someone else. We're really hoping that they can be kept together. They're best friends!
Please send me an email at email@example.com if you or someone you know is interested. I've attached a couple of pictures. Both Sterling and Maysi are turning 6 this year.
Little Pieces of Sunshine
2 days ago