Monday, November 16, 2009

Had a great surprise Birthday party!

Tash did a great job of not letting me know that close friends were coming over to celebrate my 37th birthday last night.

We were out in Kananaskis for the weekend to celebrate the upcoming Christmas with the great company that she works with. So nice to see everyone!

On our way home, her and I talked about what we wanted to do for a birthday dinner and was blown away after my nap that she had invited so many of our close friends over to celebrate my birthday. It was awesome!!!

I had a very emotional morning this morning for who knows what reasoning. I'm so happy with how everything is going for me, but I'm approaching that point that I'd be willing to do almost anything to just go back to getting up in the morning, go to work, see my clients, see my co-workers, come home, have dinner, spend time with Tasha and Talyn and go to bed. I've completely forgotten what that is. I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned this before but wow, it's approaching my "point of no return". I learned how to deal with that situation in flight school, but definitely didn't learn how to apply to life.

I did my latest Avastin injection last Wednesday and am finding that its side effects of tiredness are really starting to hit me now. I'm sleeping about 9 hours a night and 1 to 2 hours of naps in the day. I'm going for one right after this.

I hope that everyone is doing well.

No comments: