Friday, February 26, 2010

Nothing crazy happening

Been a couple of weeks since I last updated my blog. I've gone through a change with my computer so I haven't had access to it for a while - but it's a huge relief to have it again. I would love to give you something interesting to read about but it's good that I haven't had anything crazy happen. This is why I don't have a lot to say.

My time at the pad is great as always, definitely have gotten into a groove being here. I still enjoy going home every weekend for one or two nights, but also want to ensure it's not too much pressure on Tasha and Talyn for me to be there, as I see them every day anyways. The most important thing is that I'm taking the best possible care of myself.

My brother is in town right now visiting, which is giving him and I some good one on one time. I am heading home for tomorrow to spend the day at my house and will come back to the pad Sunday. I hope everyone is doing well.

Talk to you soon.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It is great to hear from you Ryan. Even if you only say hi. :) Enjoy your week-end at home.

Caroline said...

Glad to hear from you. Hope you have a great weekend.

Caroline and Grant

Anonymous said...

Not much to report isn't necessarily a bad thing!

I hope you have a great weekend. Thinking of you always,
~Chelsea

Louise and David said...

Hi Ryan,
All we need is a word or two from you letting us know that you are taking "the best possible care" of yourself.

We're glad that you are enjoying life with your family at the pad and at home.

Today we're going to be watching Canada's hockey team go for Olympic gold. Winning is our wish for them on this day just as it is our hope for you everyday.
Sincere well-wishes,
Louise and David

Sue said...

It's amazing to hear that things are going so well for you! Can I say I'm proud if I don't know you? Well it's the only word I can use. Perhaps inspired would be more appropriate, but I am PROUD of the way you're facing life's challenges. So glad that you're getting the best of both with being in magic room and still having some precious time at home with your family.

Looking forward to another update when you're up for it.

Sue

PS. I agree, not having much to report is a GOOD thing!