Thursday, April 30, 2009

Great day at the Tom Baker!

We were at the Tom Baker this morning at 8:00 am to review the lastest MRI and got some great news!!! We have significant shrinkage in the area of concern. As my doctor said "The MRI shows that the tumor continues to respond to the Avastin and VP16. Although we can not be sure how much of this response corresponds to tumor shrinkage or to decrease in the inflammation, this MRI was good and it is encouraging. We will have more information with the next MRIs."

Bottom line is things are going extremely well and I am one seriously happy and relieved guy. The fight is about halfway over and I will still be pushing forward. Such a great relief to see that the path I'm on is the right one.

Over and out.

4 comments:

NovAKanE said...

Keep up the good fight my friend!

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought MRI pictures could be so nice to look at but the latest one you have is incredible. I have been following your Path and having been praying for your family ,CHEERS and keep on fighting like you have and I truly believe it will be a great outcome. All the best

Tyson said...

That's fantastic news, Ryan! Good to hear things are progressing well.

Craig B. Chandler said...

We are still praying for you.