Monday, December 21, 2009

On Global TV News

Hi everyone,

Tash, Talyn and I were interviewed today by Global news for an update on how things have been going for the last year. Hard to believe that it's already been a year since I last saw them. Wow!! Suppose to be on tomorrow night at both 5:00 and 6:00 pm. Was nice to get stuck back out regarding how we're doing.

Have had a good recovery from my 2 days of bitterness last week. I guess I need to remember that this journey isn't supposed to have any fun to it. Although I've had a great time meeting other people and seeing how incredible we can all be together, I still have to remember that my battle is far from over.

I've started to think a lot more about getting back to work, but am not willing to take that risk yet after everything that I've been throught. I'm getting another MRI done at 5:00 pm today for another 2 month update. Feeling pretty good about it but have and will always have that shield around me to prepare for bad results. I'll find out tomorrow morning and really hope that my next Blog is talking about good stuff and not bad. I've always felt confident about getting good results, but my one experience in November, 2008 where things were looking bad, have left a vibe of badness in me that is still there tapping me on the shoulder.

Off to a chiro appointment and then my MRI at 5:00 pm. Will keep you posted.

No comments: