Sunday, December 13, 2009

The surfboard that we wave regarding cancer

Had a pretty mellow day yesterday. Felt quite tired and needed to lie down again by 1:00 pm. It's great that I can drive again now so it's way easier to go from Point A to Point B. Took Talyn to swimming class and by the time that it was over at 11:45, I got him home right away, ate some food and hit the sack. Woke up around 2:00 and took almost 2 hours to wake up from the nap. As we all tend to know, everyone tends to have a hard time waking up after a long nap.

My Dad and his wife Bonnie came down from Edmonton and we enjoyed putting up the tree and the light all over the place. It was frustrating when we were pretty well finished that I suddenly had to lay down and close my eyes to slow down what I felt like could be a seizure coming along. Once more another reminder from the f@#king battle that I am far from the end. My god, what I wouldn't do to live a month of "normal" days and nights where I get up, go to work and come home for dinner, spend some time with Tash and Talyn and go to bed. It is such a world that I honestly do not recall anymore.

Argh!!!

No comments: